The Sherper's Explorer 6 is the perfect six person tent for those looking for durability and features. It comes loaded with great features and accessories along with superior ventilation with the half mesh walls and weatherproof fly buckets.
The 7000 series aluminum poles are some of the most stable, most compact, and lightest weight poles on the market, all while being very easy to assemble. These are the same poles you will find on most high end 4 season tents.
The polyester fly will stand up to the elements with the tough 1500mm waterproof coating. Polyester is 10-20% stronger and has a 30% longer life under UV exposure than nylon, making this tent extremely durable and built to outlast others. The poly oxford bathtub shaped floor (also with a 1500mm coating) adds superior durability. It is the ultimate in tent floors for protecting against ripping, leaks, and abrasion.
- FREE-STANDING 2-POLE DESIGN WITH 7000 ALUMINUM POLES
- EASY ASSEMBLY WITH POLE CLIPS THAT QUICKLY SNAP OVER THE POLES
- 75D 185T POLYESTER FLY RESISTS UV DAMAGE AND STAYS TAUT
- FACTORY SEALED FLY AND FLOOR SEAMS GIVE BEST WEATHER PROTECTION
- 210D POLY OXFORD FLOOR WITH 1500MM COATING
- EXTRA LARGE #10 ZIPPERS
- TWO DOORS AND TWO VESTIBULES
- WEATHERPROOF FLY BUCKLES ON FOR ADJUSTABILITY AND PROTECTION
- EASY ENTRY AND GREAT VENTILATION
- VESTIBULES FOR GEAR STORAGE AND EXTRA WEATHER PROTECTION
- HALF MESH WALLS INCREASE VENTILATION
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS AND GEAR LOFT INCLUDED
- 7075 ALUMINUM STAKES AND GUY ROPES INCLUDED
- BASE SIZE: 10' X 10'
- CENTER HEIGHT: 6'
- VESTIBULE DEPTH: 39"
- TENT AREA: 100 SQ. FT.
- VESTIBULE AREA: 44 SQ. FT.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 14 LBS
- POLE DIAMETER: 12.5MM
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- MANUFACTURED BY ALPS MOUNTAINEERING
Lost/damage will incur a fee up to the value of the item. Broken tent poles are an automatic $15 charge per pole. Hole in tent or screen is an automatic $30 charge per hole. Must be returned CLEAN and DRY. Automatic $15 cleaning/drying fee.
Interested in purchasing your rental? Sherper's will apply your rental fee towards the purchase of that item within 30 days of your rental (up to a max of 1 week's rental rate).